What to Expect:
- Visit and eat at unique restaurants. Regular stops on the tour include a hidden restaurant, historic bakery, and famous deli.
- Find out why The Junction was recently named by TimeOut as Toronto’s coolest neighbourhood.
- Learn about The Junction’s unique history, including why the neighborhood had a prohibition on alcohol until only two decades ago.
- Taste food at five local restaurants, and learn more about the people and ingredients behind the food.
- Witness firsthand the evolution of this charming Toronto neighbourhood, where old meets new.
- The meeting spot will be provided once a booking is made.
- Be prepared for a moderate amount of walking.
- After the tour, you will receive recommendations for additional restaurants and shops to visit in other neighbourhoods of Toronto.
- On this tour, we can accommodate those with gluten, dairy, or any other allergies at most (but not all of) the stops. Please note, however, that this tour cannot accommodate those who are vegan. If you are interested in a vegan tour, please contact us about a private tour.
- Get ready to eat delicious food!
- Leave room for dessert! 🙂
Have questions? Here’s the most frequently asked.
Besides tasting delicious food, what will we learn from the tour?
You will learn and experience many things! Our tours combine architectural commentary, historical facts, local culture and culinary insight into a unique 3-hour experience. Imagine walking through the city eating our local artisans most delicious foods while learning the neighbourhoods from real locals.
Do I need to purchase tickets in advance?
Yes, advance ticket purchase is required. To maximize your chances of getting the date, time, and number of tickets you prefer, please book well in advance.
Is there parking available?
Parking is available at each tour’s starting location. After your purchase tickets, you’ll receive emails with parking suggestions.
Is it for locals?
Yes! We receive guests from around the world, including close to home. Our tours provide a great adventure for you to better explore your region.